Broadland District Council

Planning Explorer

Comment on a Planning Application

Please enter your comments on this planning application using the fields below.


  • Application Number20212030 
  • Application TypeHouseholder 
  • Addresses49 Hamond Road,Hellesdon,NR6 5RR 

How did you become aware of this Planning Application?

Please enter Comments and Personal Details below

Sections marked with Mandatory Field must be completed.

  • Mandatory Field
  •   You have  characters left.
  • Mandatory Field
  • Mandatory Field
  • Mandatory Field
  • Mandatory Field
  • Mandatory Field
  • Mandatory Field
Data Protection

Your Data

Broadland District Council takes your privacy very seriously. Under data protection legislation we lawfully process your personal data as it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of the official authority vested in the Controller.

Any personal details you supply will be used solely to assist the determination of the planning application that the comment relates to. Your postal address will be published on the Council's website, alongside your comment, and may also be inspected at our Council offices. All other personal data (including your name, email address, telephone number or signature) will be held securely and not be shared with the public. However, please note that your comment may be reported to and minuted if the application is one which is considered by the Council's Planning Committee. The personal data supplied as part of the process of you commenting on an application will be retained on the website and on file for six years from when the comment was made.

Your rights

Under data protection legislation you may have the right to request access to, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection or portability of your personal data. You can find out more about these rights in our data protection policy. These rights are not absolute and we will tell you if there is an applicable exemption or exception.

If you have any concerns or questions about data protection please contact the Data Protection Officer at You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the regulator - The Information Commissioners Office.